You and your partner can meet together or individually with a counselor at the UT Counseling Center to discuss relationship issues.
If you and your partner live together, you can take part in a free UT program called RelationshipRx .
If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, see the information available from the Center for Health Education and Wellness.
- Keys to a Healthy Relationship
- Tips for Online Dating Safety
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships
- How Can I Know if My Relationship Is Healthy?
- American Sexual Health Association Guide to Healthy Relationships
- Patterns of Codependence
- Am I in a Healthy Relationship?
- Ending a Relationship
- Consent Is Sexy
- Domestic Violence and LGBT Relationships
- Relationship Violence
- Domestic Violence in LGBT Communities
- GLBT Power and Control Wheel